Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Design Summative-Due 1st October

During the investigation stage, you identified a problem and come up with a technological solution to the problem. You have identified the product that you need to design for you client using desktop publishing. During the design you come up with a design brief and a design specification.
Using the design specification
a)      -come up with three designs on the PRODUCT (Webpages) for your client.

b)      -For each design measure it against the design specification.
c)      -Select one design or a mixture of aspects from the designs and Identify which design or aspects has you identified for the final product.
d)     -Justify in detail the final choice of your design.
e)      -Suggest any improvement that you may make to have a better product

After doing the part a-e use the check list to make sure you have addressed all the parts.

Assessment -Cover Page
Design Stage Checklist
All my designs are of very good quality.
I have justified the selection of one design and suggest some improvements
I have come up with a variety of good quality (at least 3) of different design ideas for my product.
I have compared each design idea against the design specification.
Check the boxes accordingly 
Assessment Criteria
Level
Descriptors
0
¨      I have not reached a standard described by any of the descriptors given below.
1-2
¨      I have generated one or two designs of average quality.
¨      I have tried to justify this by comparing against the design specification
3-4
¨      I have generated a few designs of good quality.
¨      I have justified the choice of one design and fully explained this against the design specification
5-6
¨      I have generated a range of designs of excellent quality,
¨      I have fully justified the choice of one design, suggested very practical improvements.

Peer Grade ________
Comments ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Grade ________
Comments ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Copy the assessment part, check the boxes, give your grade and your peers and share the comments.

This part will be the top cover page of your Dessign Summative. click here for softcopy in word

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sir you said we can pick aspects from our different designs that we like so basically after that we make another design then we choose it or what do you mean I do not understand

Unknown said...

i dont think u have to draw it again...you just state it, for example i can say that from design 1 i will use the home page, design 2 i will choose the second page and design three i will choose the third page because of bla bla bla bla.... i think that he means that...

Unknown said...

Here is a link to my designs>

Alykhan jiwa said...

my link to my Designs

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n21wa82zk1vp1gd/n15a7fKzVu#/

Unknown said...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gejl0vqc40i1yie/0SciqwzyIL
my link to my designs.