Friday, September 14, 2012

Investigate Checklist


Investigate
Identify the problem
o I have stated the problem as I understood it.
o I have stated who my client is and how the client is currently handling the problem.
o I have stated how the IT based solution will be the best to the problem.
o I have written which A.O.I is relevant to this Problem
Develop your Design Brief
o I have written down a design brief:  stating what I will create and why.
Research
o I has done research on the problem and technology (using my guiding questions):
o It is clear from my research notes what I have learned something in my investigation.
o I have clearly organized my research in a good format with the all responses written in paragraphs form.
o I have referred to at least four different types of resources in the investigation section.
o I have referenced all sources used in APA format of citation.
Design Specifications
o I have shown design specifications for my final product.
Testing strategy
o I have written down two methods which I will use in order to test my finished product.

No comments: