Friday, September 14, 2012

Investigate


In the investigate stage you are expected to

 ¨      Identify a problem that can be solved using technology

 ¨      name a relevant client a client

 ¨      Develop a design brief

 ¨      Research the problem/ product

 ¨      Develop a design specification of the product

 ¨      Develop a test strategy

Example

Problem: Working around Mombasa as a businessman requires that you have a business card
Client: My brother or Dad
Design Brief: I will create a business card for my dad
Research: What do you need to know about business cards? Use Internet, books, and interviews
Design Specs: The business card will have the following features: A5 is size, have a logo, include images and have different fonts used.
Test strategy: How will I test that the product is good? I will ask my friends to give their opinion or post it online for feedback

 

No comments: