Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Stars-CT Year 7

  1. I like this class because Mr. Gioko explains in detail about what we have to do and guides us whenever we are stuck.
  2. I like this class because the taks that we do are very interesting and helps me learn more things.
  3. I loved how the teacher showed the work with the example activities.
  4. I liked Mr. Gioko because he is funny and made you laugh and he is a genius.
  5. I liked what I did.
  6. I like the allowance of laptops in the room.
  7. I like some of the activities that we are given
  8. Our class works very well together because we always help each other when we are stuck.
  9. Everyone was kind to each other and I liked my classmates.
  10. The class was filled with happiness
  11. Since we have started CT lessons we have done many activites. We also had a class blog where whenever we had assessments, all the instructions were written on the blog.
  12. The blog guided us through out and kept us on track.
  13. We had a lot of fun because we get to make jokes in the class.
  14. We had a class blog.
  15. We have really good communication skills.
  16. It’s spacious.
  17. Mr. Gioko was being fair, and gave us enough time for our assessments.
  18. It has AC.
  19. I like the challenges Mr. Gioko gives us.
  20. Mr. Goiko was harsh and this required us to work HARD.
  21. Everyone finished their work.

 

 

No comments: