Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wish List for CT year 7

                                                   Wishes for our class

  • I wish that we get free time after we’ve finished the work every lesson.
  • I wish that we had less homework or more homework time.
  • I wish that you could explain a bit more on our tasks.
  • I wish we get bigger time periods for any stage.
  • Sometimes we get too much homework and sometimes things (assignments) are not explained properly.
  • I wish that everyone would have been quieter and focused.
  • I wish that our school provided us better computers.
  • Sir should explain better.
  • Make sure everyone understands the task.
  • Shouldn’t be too strict about time (he wants us five minutes before).
  • I wish we could understand when someone is facing difficult times.
  • I wish we get less assessments and more homework.
  • I wish we could get released in time because we always get late for our next class.
  • I have no wishes because I am satisfied with my class.
  • I wish everyone comes to class early.
  • I wish we never got lots of work.
  • I wish there were more computers in class.
  • I am lazy because I never completed all my work.
  • I wish that we could have better computers provided by the school because these are slow and the software is very old.
  • What I hated was Not enough time to do each task and If people missed you will not give us time to recover.
  • I wish there was less work in class.
  • The bad thing is that it is hard to understand the task properly and perfectly.
  • In C.T class we could have experienced different tricks and activities on the computer.
  • I wish there was less work.

 

 

No comments: